Zoladdiction will be back next month! This would be the 8th Zoladdiction I've hosted in this blog. For you who are not familiar with it, Zoladdiction is a reading event on April, to celebrate the birthday of Émile Zola. It is mainly because we love Zola's writings, and also to get more and more people to appreciate his works. For the whole month we will read, post, and talk about Zola - his life, his works, and his influence.
What's in Zoladdiction 2021?
- This year I encourage you to go beyond reading.
- Yes, we will still read Zola, but during April we can also share/post/tweet/talk about just any thing that is related to Zola. A book you're reading reminds you of Zola? Share it! Found Zola's quote/picture on Pinterest? Share it! Watched movie about Zola? Share it! Anything at all.
- If you chose to read quietly, it's OK. You can pick one of Zola's works, or Zola's biography, or any books about Zola by other writers.
- To participate, simply leave comment, or mention me on Twitter, using hashtag #Zoladdiction2021, and tell me your plan for Zoladdiction (it might inspire others).
- If you blog about your participation, leave the link in comment box.
This time I will not be reading alone. Brona will be my reading buddy; we will read The Sin of Abbe Mouret (it's a reread for me). I plan to read one more book, but haven't made up my mind of the title. Either a biography or short stories collection, it will depend on how much time I'd got left before end of April.
So, are you in? What's your plan?