Wednesday, January 1, 2014

History Reading Challenge 2014 – Master Post


Attention! Passengers on board of the Sail to the Past: History Reading Challenge 2014….it’s time for us to start our yearlong voyage. For you who haven’t got the ticket subscribed for this voyage, please do so in the sign up post. You can also find all detailed information about this challenge in the same post.

There will be two linky below this post, the first is for REVIEWS, and the second one is for ANALYSIS. Be careful not to put your linky in the wrong place!

Just to remind you, if you’d like to challenge yourself to analyze the history you’ve just read, I have provided several questions that you can pick randomly. Please check it in the sign up post. The analysis is optional, and you are free to pick the questions that suit you. If you are doing WEM project, you might post the questions in more than one post—it’s OK, you CAN put more than one analysis post for every book in the linky.

There will be two giveaways at the end of the challenge, one for review posts, the other for analysis posts.

Every two or three months (depending on my schedule), there would be check-in posts here. Maybe it’s just to check how far our progresses are, or whether we have problems with a book or two, or anything I can think of then. So it’d be better to follow me or this blog one or other way, so you’d be updated of every news. You can also follow my twitter: @Fanda_A, I'll twit about this challenge using hashtag #HistoryRC.

Now, let us just kick-off the challenge, and start the reading!

~~~~~~~~

LINKY FOR REVIEWS





LINKY FOR ANALYSIS POSTS

5 comments:

  1. Hi

    I didn't see where we were to link the wrap-up, so I am leaving the link over here:

    http://inkquilletc.blogspot.in/2014/12/challenge-complete-history-reading.html

    Thanks for hosting the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have published a wrap-up post, but it didn't have a linky. So...this is sufficient.
      Thanks for participating, and taking the journey to the past with us!

      Delete
  2. Thank you for doing this! While I didn't read as many as I hoped to, I did really enjoy this challenge. Here's my wrap up post.

    http://degreesofaffection.booklikes.com/post/1074798/a-sail-to-the-past-2014-wrap-up-post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations for completing this challenge, and thanks for having this sail with me throughout the year!

      Delete
    2. Hope you enjoy Dawn of the Belle Epoque! Happy New Year to you!

      Delete

What do you think?