Welcome to Fanda Classiclit, an online journal where I post my feelings and thoughts on Classics Literature!
Who is Fanda?
- I am an Indonesian woman with reading passion.
- English is my second language, and I have never read or studied classic literature BEFORE 2009.
- To Kill a Mockingbird was my first classic, but after that, I could not stop reading classics.
- Until 2011 I have read only Indonesian translation of classics literature, until I braved myself to read an English copy of A Christmas Carol in December 2011 (consulting dictionary in almost every sentence!).
- I have a full-time job as a Business Assistant in a private office, and in leisure time I read and blog.
- Besides classics, from time to time I also enjoy historical fiction and popular fiction (mostly crime/detective).
What Can You Find at Fanda Classiclit?
- Well, mostly my thoughts (reviews) on classics I have read.
- Émile Zola is my favorite classic author, so expect posts about him every now and then… :)
- Besides reviews, I also manage two blog features: Classic Character and Author Birthday.
- I also love reading challenges, and occasionally I post bookish memes, tags, or just sharing MY bookish life.
- Oh, and have I told you about #Zoladdiction – a Zola reading event I host every year? Come here next April, and you’ll know how I love Zola! :)
Happy reading! And you’re welcome to stay and read as much as you want!