It’s September 1st finally! I am already excited to announce that our Gone With The Wind Read Along is started TODAY!....
I will only remind you of few things:
- The read along is from September 1st to November 7th, 2012.
- You can have your own pace, manage your own schedule.
- After finishing each part (Part 1, 2, 3, and 4) you are encouraged (but not mandatory) to write update posts (see details in Master Post).
- As you have your own pace, you can post update posts anytime you like, and put the link in the linky provided on Update Posts page (the linky is already opened).
- When you have linked your update post, don’t forget to visit others who have finished the same Part you just posted, to see about their thoughts.
- Each update post will be counted as one entry for my giveaway (details will follow).
- After finishing last part (Part 5), post your review/thoughts on Margaret Mitchell’s birthday, November 8th, 2012.
- ==Surprise!== Bzee (my co-host) would host another giveaway at the end of our read along. Your review post will be eligible for the giveaway, so don’t miss it guys!
Now, what are you waiting for? Read your book! And I hope you will enjoy our read along….
- To make it easy for you, I have placed all posts regarding this read along on the top right side bar (below the read along button), including the Update Posts page (already opened) and Reviews page (will be opened on November 8th).
- You just found this read along and would have liked to join but are afraid you have missed the start? Don’t worry, you can still join in as long as you think you can catch us and post your review on November 8th! Just add your name and blog in the Sign-Up page, then read along!
- I don’t oblige you to follow this blog (but will thank you if you do), however it is one way you can always be updated about giveaways or other things during this read along. I will also publish anything related to the read along on my Twitter (@Fanda_A) with hashtag #GWTWReadAlong.