Tuesday, December 1, 2020

A Literary Christmas 2020

I have been meaning to participate in this yearly Christmas reading challenge for some years, but what with the usual year-end hectic at the office and with my own reading challenges, I have skipped it the last two years. This time I've been looking forward to Christmas comfort reading more than ever, so I've made sure I completed most of my reading challenges beforehand. Now I have a free mouthful ahead of me, so I decided to join A Literary Christmas 2020 hosted by Tarissa of In the Bookcase.

My Christmas Reading List:

Mr. Dickens and His Carol by Samantha Silva (currently reading)



The Life and Adventures of Santa Claus by L. Frank Baum



Midwinter Murder by Agatha Christie

And, if I can squeeze one more novella between Christmas movies on my Netflix list, I'd love to give A Christmas Carol another reread!

What about you? What's in your Christmas to-read this year?



6 comments:

  1. Oh what a lovely idea. I think I have some short stories tucked away somewhere....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Brona. It's time to read just for fun, right?

      Delete
  2. I am thinking of doing this challenge this year, so I'd better get a list going!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?