Following last year’s quite successful Zoladdiction event (19 participants and 28 posts), I decided to host it again this year (and I hope many years to come). If you missed it last year, Zoladdiction is an event of reading books from the French Naturalist: Émile Zola, to celebrate his birth-month on April. From my (and several others) experiences, reading Zola has a kind of addiction effect. After reading one of his books, you would feel exhausted; like your emotion has been overturned. You would say, it’s enough, no more Zola! But after the shock has gone, you’d quietly find yourself craving for another Zola. Well…at least it happens to me :) So, to facilitate all ‘Zoladdicts’, I am going to host….
1 – 30 April 2014
How to join?
- You must have a blog or Goodreads account to post your reviews.
- Register yourself in the linky below (submit your blog or Goodreads’ profile URL).
- Help me to spread the Zoladdiction, either by putting the Zoladdiction button on your sidebar, or by discussing the event on Twitter using hashtag #Zoladdiction2014.
- Start reading Zola’s works when your calendar turns to April 1st, of course :)
- In addition to reading the books, you are welcomed to post anything concerning Zola during April.
- The master post would be up on April 1st with a linky where you can put all your posts.
- There’s no level or deadline, you can satisfy (or start, if you’re a new fan of Zola) your Zoladdiction by reading as many books as you like the whole month!
- I encourage you to post a brief wrap up in the end of Zoladdiction (the linky will be closed only in May 10), and let us know how do you feel/think after delving into Zola works for a month. I’m just curious how you all manage with Zola….
So, how Zoladdicted are you? Will you join? ;)