I haven’t done CC Spin for quite a
long while, but now I’m more than ready to shake up the beginning-of-year-reading.
Let’s do it!
- Rural Hours by Susan Fenimore Cooper
- The Vicomte de Bragelonne by Alexandre Dumas
- Sweet Thursday by John Steinbeck
- Barnaby Rudge by Charles Dickens
- Ronggeng Dukuh Paruk (The Dancer) by Ahmad Tohari
- The Woodlanders by Thomas Hardy
- Where the Red Fern Grows by Wilson Rawls
- Lorna Doone by R.D. Blackmore
- Dandelion Wine by Ray Bradbury
- Under the Net by Iris Murdoch
- No Name by Wilkie Collins
- Middlemarch by George Eliot
- Casino Royale by Ian Fleming
- Mrs. ‘Arris Goes to Moskow by Paul Gallico
- The Glass Menagerie by Tennessee Williams
- Eugenie Grandet by Honore de Balzac
- The Scarlett Pimpernel by Baroness Orczy
- A Room with a View by E.M. Forster
- The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie by Muriel Spark
- Their Eyes Were Watching God by Zora Neale Hurston
- The list consists of books that are on my TBR pile, either in physical or e-books.
- I have shuffled the chunky and lighter ones, so.. let's hope for the best!
- Some of them I have intended to read this year, either for reading challenges I’m participating, or for my own reading events/schedule.
- Some of them have appeared in my previous CC Spin (and didn’t get picked), and few were even entered for last challenges but then I changed my mind (sorry, Middlemarch!)
- A Room with a View, I have started reading few chapters a couple of months ago, but I guess my mind was too pre-occupied at that time. Anyway, I’m willing to make another trial.
So, whichever gets to be picked, bring it on! I’m crossing my fingers for Rural Hours, though, so hopefully no. 1 will be lucky 😄!