Monday, December 25, 2023

#MurderEveryMonday: Christmas Covers




Murder Every Monday was created by Kate @ Crossexamining Crime and @ArmchairSleuth. Put simply, the plan is for readers to take a photo of a crime fiction book (novel or short story collection) which meets a given week’s theme criteria and to then share it online, using the hashtag #MurderEveryMonday.

This week's theme is:

Cover which has Christmas imagery on

'Tis the season, let's have fun with a lot of gorgeous Christmassy covers! (though I have read only four of them, but, who cares?) 



















Have your read any of them? Which cover(s) do you like most?

If you want to participate, here's the list of the weekly theme.

2 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of these but I own The Christmas Egg - will not get to it this year. Wishing you a happy holiday!

    Constance

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only read the Jane Austen mystery Twelve Days of Christmas, which I really enjoyed, but my favorite cover is for The Christmas Egg. I would definitely pick that one up and read the back cover to see if it really interested me. Love all the covers and theme!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?