From Julius Caesar I learned that Brutus was a loveable and loyal friend. However, it was a bit of ironic that he was sad when his relationship with Cassius grown cold, after what he had done to his other intimate friend: Julius Caesar. Anyway, what Brutus said about friendship is deserves our reflection, because it is so true….
When love begins to sicken and decay, It useth an enforced ceremony. There are no tricks in plain and simple faith. But hollow men, like horses hot at hand, Make gallant show and promise of their mettle.
Be careful if one of your friends suddenly changes his/her behavior! :)
This Weekend Quote is hosted by Half-Filled Attic. Feel free to join. You can:
- Give the context of the quote
- Give your opinion whether you agree or disagree with it
- Share your experience related to the quote
- Share similar quotes you remember
- Or anything else. Just have fun with the quote.